Thursday, February 17, 2011

SCADA software

Hello pals, Good morning to you all. I am now here to say you all about scada software. I think many of you are willing to know more about this SCADA which stands for supervisory control and data acquisition. First time when I got to use this software it was so easy to make difficult tasks within simple steps. It provides with system view, report view, maintenance view and energy view. These are really much important to manage a plant and control. One of my friend suggested me about this when I met him after some years of time. We just met in a coffee shop near my house and where talking about some business matters. At that time he suggested me make use of this software and improve the views over the business management. When I searched in the Google, the first result came up was IntelliSys. I am much happy to have this software to finish up my business things easily and manage my plant accurately with the business standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment